Crystal v1.0.10.0 is now live

leedavies

leedavies

Several changes and new features in this release that I know many of you have been hoping would appear soon....  well, now it's uploaded and ready for you all to download.

Main changes in this release are:

• EHS now has option to turn off backdrops.
  • Backdrop zoom animation can also now be turned off.
  • Trailers tab on movie details page removed and replaced with Trailers button on play/next/refresh etc button strip.
  • Trailer playing in either angled window in Thumbstrip view or movie details page, or fullscreen in background can now be clicked to make it fullscreen on top everything else.
  • Width of info box on movie details page has been narrowed a little to avoid overlapping onto the angled backdrop image on the right.
  • Trial/preview expired message and how to buy a licence instructions updated for MediaBrowser 3. 

And as a special bonus.... because Crystal has been enhanced, extended and improved (thanks to all your feedback - please keep it coming!!!) since first released, many folks tried the 14-day trial of Crystal a long while ago, so haven't seen it as it is today.  

So you can all try the new and improved Crystal with all the new features and improvements, until the end of this weekend (Monday 20th January), Crystal is in free trial/preview mode for EVERYONE.  Even if you had your 14-day trial at some point in the past, you get another chance to give Crystal a try - just until the end of this weekend!!!.

This new version is uploaded and ready for you all to download right now...

Enjoy!
  • Like 5

newfiend

Lee, awesome work my friend.. I have been waiting for this release and all the improvements are AWESOME! Thank you for all your work to improve the theme!! Love the fixed overlap looks SOOO much better. Love the added trailer button now too.. Thank you once again for implementing all the fixes and feedback from users.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1