Date added years in future ie 2424

BeanLion
Go to solution Solved by speechles,

I keep having issues with the metadata being set into the future and I can't seem to wipe it.

If I delete the nfo then rescan it it always sets it to 2424 for the below movie (this happens on a lot of movies, various dates).

Does anybody have any ideas how to fix it???

Here is a view in windows after deleting all the files:

57d3cb2a3ccf2_windows_file.png

nfo below: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<movie>
  <plot>When the old-old-old-fashioned vampire Vlad arrives at the hotel for an impromptu family get-together, Hotel Transylvania is in for a collision of supernatural old-school and modern day cool.</plot>
  <outline>Dracula and his friends try to bring out the monster in his half human, half vampire grandson in order to keep Mavis from leaving the hotel.</outline>
  <lockdata>false</lockdata>
  <dateadded>2424-04-23 09:05:52</dateadded>
  <title>Hotel Transylvania 2</title>
  <originaltitle>Hotel Transylvania 2</originaltitle>

Thanks!

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

And what is your "Date added behavior for new content:" set to?  Dashboard-Library-Advanced

It's set to 'Use file creation date', although I've tried both settings but can't seem to get rid of this date.

New content seems to work ok, although I'm sure these used to be ok too. Something must have happened to put this date in.

Are these metadatas cached anywhere?

Thanks

While that is a sensible solution, it's just a pain when I have almost 200 to do.

I don't want to sit here and do that for the same thing to happen again. I don't know if anyone else have experienced this?

Thanks

• Solution

Move the 200 out of any library paths, library scan, clean DB, move the 200 back to the library paths they were previously, library scan. You have to make emby understand it is a new item. This is the easiest way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1