Media Info & Chapters

Hitsville
Go to solution Solved by AdrianW,

Hitsville

Hey guys.

Im still learning my way around Emby in general amd especially Emby Theatre...which i just love btw.

I do have a couple of questions tho.

I was positive that i has seen media info information(Bit rate etc...) on some of my movies, but apparently i imagined it and it was actually only the web player that gives this info. Any chance we could have it added in Emby Theatre?

On the other hand In Emby theatre I do see the tiles for chapters/scenes... I never use chapters ever and I'm wondering if there is a setting on the client (or server) that will allow me turn this off. I would just much prefer to see cast & crew with "Similar to" right below that. Then ideally the above mentioned media info file. No worries if the chapters cannot be hidden or media info cannot be added, but I just thought it was worth asking. :) 

• Solution
AdrianW

You can hide the chapters in ET - go to Settings > Display > Default Skin  and uncheck Movies and Episode below "Show scenes on detail screens".

• Like 1

Hitsville

You can hide the chapters in ET - go to Settings > Display > Default Skin  and uncheck Movies and Episode below "Show scenes on detail screens".

Awesome... Thanks so much :-)