ROC v1.0.10.0 is now live

leedavies

leedavies

Lots of changes and fixes in this release.  Has most of the recently requested additions or tweaks, including....

• Movie details page now supports Chapters - new tab added. All other tabs on movie details page updated with better scrollers and focus handling, and item counters.
  • EHS now has option to turn off backdrops. Backdrop zoom animation can also now be turned off.
  • Trailers tab on movie details page removed and replaced with Trailers button on play/next/refresh etc button strip.
  • Trailer playing fullscreen in background can now be clicked to make it fullscreen on top everything else.
  • Trial/preview expired message and how to buy a licence instructions updated for MediaBrowser 3.
  • Top toolbar and breadcrumbs/scroller position info now have semi-transparent background toolbar to make them easier to read on more backdrops. 

And as a special bonus.... because ROC has been enhanced, extended and improved (thanks to all your feedback - please keep it coming!!!) since first released, many folks tried the 14-day trial of ROC a long while ago, so haven't seen ROC as it is today.  

So you can all try the new and improved ROC with all the new features and improvements, until the end of this weekend (Monday 20th January), ROC is in free trial/preview mode for EVERYONE.  Even if you had your 14-day trial at some point in the past, you get another chance to give ROC a try - just until the end of this weekend!!!.

The new version 1.0.10.0 has been uploaded and is ready for you all to download right now...

• Like 4

Thats great work Lee. Looks like you made all the changes I was hoping for so looking forward to testing when I get home. Thanks for the hard work.

• Like 1

Hi Lee

Just had chance to look at the update. Couple of things, whilst the trailers tab has gone I cant seem to see any icon for the trailer next to play etc. Also, I mentioned in another thread about covers being out of focus/poor resolution when highlighted in cover flow which you said would be fixed in this release but still seems to be happening? Any thoughts?

leedavies

Hi Lee

Just had chance to look at the update. Couple of things, whilst the trailers tab has gone I cant seem to see any icon for the trailer next to play etc. Also, I mentioned in another thread about covers being out of focus/poor resolution when highlighted in cover flow which you said would be fixed in this release but still seems to be happening? Any thoughts?

Oh <bleep>, sorry, my bad.  That was supposed to be fixed.  I just fixed it in the latest dev build and a patch will be going up shortly.

Sorry for that one slipping through unfixed.  Good shout nudging me on it!  :-)

Oh <bleep>, sorry, my bad.  That was supposed to be fixed.  I just fixed it in the latest dev build and a patch will be going up shortly.

No problem, any idea on why the play trailer icon isnt showing?

leedavies

Ignore the above, the trailer icon appears to be working fine now. Thanks

That's odd. Maybe for some reason your plugin version wasn't the new version. You do need to restart MBC before the new version of any plugin will run because the old version is the one still loaded in memory and running if you update without closing MBC first and then starting it again after the new version has finished downloading.

Yeh did a couple of restarts and even a fresh install but didn't show to begin with. Oh well, works now!

leedavies

Yeh did a couple of restarts and even a fresh install but didn't show to begin with. Oh well, works now!

Maybe your media library was updating and the system didn't know the trailers were available at that point in time.

ROC just does a really simple API call to the MB API to ask whether the item has trailers. If the trailer button/icon didn't appear on-screen, the api must have said there were no trailers available, at that moment....

Do keep an eye on it - could be some strange bug in ROC that only happens under certain conditions.....

mariors44

Lee, thanks for the update. But still having problems in detail view with backdrops, takes a very long time for them  to show up and when the do show up and start to scroll my collection of movies the backdrops become out of sync. (wrong backdrops for movie highlighted.)  Don't know if you missed that, I brought this up to you before with build 1.0.93 can you please look into this thanks.

keep up the good work

Lee, thanks for the update. But still having problems in detail view with backdrops, takes a very long time for them  to show up and when the do show up and start to scroll my collection of movies the backdrops become out of sync. (wrong backdrops for movie highlighted.)  Don't know if you missed that, I brought this up to you before with build 1.0.93 can you please look into this thanks.

keep up the good work

Same bug for me.

Any idea when the update you mention will be available Lee?

leedavies

Yes, putting v1.0.10.2 ROC release live now, with Detail view backdrops hopefully fixed for you, plus several other fixes.... posting a change list shortly....

• Like 1