TV shows not showing in kodi

Hijinxx

Hi,

So I have 2 folders on my Synology nas, one for movies and one for TV shows. In my Emby library all the content from both folders is showing correctly. In kodi the movies are showing correctly, the TV shows looked like they scanned in correctly but then kodi shows no tv shows.

Both folders have exactly the same w/r permissions and the path substitution is correct.

What could the problem be ?

Angelblue05

What version of Kodi are you running? Do you have advancesettings setup for Kodi? If so can you paste the content of the file here? Do you still have the Kodi log from the time you ran the initial syncing process? If so, can you attach it to your post?

You said you saw your tv show being processed? If you go to the Kodi default tv shows shortchut, it's empty?

Edit: if you don't have your log anymore, would it be possible for you to PM your myvideosxx.db file as a zip? I'll have a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

What version of Kodi are you running? Do you have advancesettings setup for Kodi? If so can you paste the content of the file here? Do you still have the Kodi log from the time you ran the initial syncing process? If so, can you attach it to your post?

You said you saw your tv show being processed? If you go to the Kodi default tv shows shortchut, it's empty?

Edit: if you don't have your log anymore, would it be possible for you to PM your myvideosxx.db file as a zip? I'll have a look.

Hi,

Thanks for the help. Im running Kodi 15.2 on OpenElec. Yes I saw the shows getting processed but then there is nothing under Emby > TV  or in Kodi TV shows. My kodi logs are too large to attached, how can I PM them to you. 

Thanks

Gordon

Angelblue05

Ok forget the logs then (you can put it on dropbox when they are too large, for future reference). Are you able instead to PM the Kodi database file instead so I can make sure the structure is correct? Thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05

Yes no problem but where is it? 

OK forget that I have found it. In the Userdata > Datebase  I have the following files 

Addons19

emby

Epg10

MyMusic52

MyVideos93

Textures13

TV29

ViewModes6

I take it you want the emby file right ?

Edited by Hijinxx
  • Like 1