Emby Theater bugs

icthusman1

icthusman1

I was trying to use Emby Theater UWP to play some music today. I had some issues with it.

1. Performance of the app is terrible at times. I right-clicked on a song wanting to get to the album and it took 5 - 10 seconds for the menu to appear.

2. I finally got the album playing. Then I couldn't find any way to get to Now Playing as the button had disappeared and the current playing information disappeared from the bottom of the screen. I wound up having to close the app and reopen to get things working again.

3. Minimizing the app stops/pauses music playback. Groove does not do this. I believe this is something that MS added support for in either RS1 or TH2 but I can't remember which. Leaning towards Redstone 1 though.

This is not a bug, but I find it very annoying when using mouse or touch that selecting an item jarringly moves the focus so that that item is in the center of the screen. There should be an option to disable that. The screen should not move but should select the item where it is. I can live with it, but boy is it annoying.

Thanks. The current release of the app has not declared background audio as required, that's why this is happening. It will be corrected for the next update.

• Like 1

Hi @Luke

Maybe a sub-forum for emby Theater UWP would be a good idea, either here or in the regular Theater forum?

Edited by Vicpa
  • Like 2