TV Series Theme Automatically playing in ET

Dibbes

Dibbes

Hi All,

Ever since I installed ET 2.5.17, the theme songs for TV series starting automatically playing whenever I enter a series/season folder. I wouldn't really mind all that much if these automatically downloaded MP3's wouldn't have a much higher volume than the episodes.

My issue really is that I can't find any way to turn this off. It's off in the Web-Console and doesn't play there, but the latest version does not seem to respect these settings from the server. 

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Rob

Hi, it's an app-specific setting. Theater does not yet have a setting for this but it is a good idea for the future. Thanks.

• Like 1

Dibbes

I'd really appreciate an "off" button for it.

I've only recently moved from MCE to ET and though ET has a few peculiarities (or undocumented/unexpected features) still, I like it a lot better.

mentasm

whats the point of having the theme music if you never use it?

I thought the server theme music gathering plugin allowed you to set a volume reduction?

I'm not the only one on this server :)

Edited by Dibbes

Jack Burton

I thought the server theme music gathering plugin allowed you to set a volume reduction?

It does. From what I understand it'll download themes at "normal" volume unless you change it (negative numbers). If you change it after the initial downloads happened you need to delete them and start fresh with the new volume level. Haven't done the switch yet, but will be trying it soon.