More auto organize questions

roberth58

roberth58

I noticed that a recent server upgrade had reset my season and episode file patterns. I added the 0 back into the season pattern and everything seemed fine. I just added a show and auto organize is naming the seasons "Season 01" and "Season 2". In the multi episode pattern I use %sn - S%0sE%0e-E%0ed - %en.%ext, this should be "Series Name - S01E04-E05 - Episode Four.mkv", unless I am missing something. Emby shows this as "Result: Series Name - S01E04-E%0ed - Episode Four.mkv". Is it just the example that emby shows thats got a bug or will this not name multi episodes correctly? Also is there any way to stop adding the leading 0 to a series when you get to season 10, since the leading 0 is really only to force windows to display in the correct order you really dont need "Season 010"

thanks

P.S. running 3.0.6400

Edited by roberth58
  • Like 1

Hi, the server did not reset your settings so something else must have happened. Perhaps the config file became corrupted. For the season name, you have to update the season folder pattern, although if there's already an existing folder for that season, then that will be used. I just tested the multi-episode scenario with no problem found, but @@softworkz might have a better answer about it.

roberth58

Hi, the server did not reset your settings so something else must have happened. Perhaps the config file became corrupted. For the season name, you have to update the season folder pattern, although if there's already an existing folder for that season, then that will be used. I just tested the multi-episode scenario with no problem found, but @@softworkz might have a better answer about it.

I stated that I added the 0 back to the season pattern. There were no existing season folders, emby added "Season 01" and "Season 2". I then removed "Season 2" and created "Season 02" when I ran auto organize on the season 02 episodes it created a new "Season 2" folder and moved the files.