Exporting Kodi Library While Using Emby for Kodi?

osak00006
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

osak00006

Is it possible to export NFO files and images, like normal Kodi would, when using the Emby for Kodi plugin? 

Right now, I'm trying to export to individual files and choosing yes to all others... including overwrite... but nothing gets exported to my local directories...

Is this user error or a limitation?

xnappo

If I understand what you are trying to do - why would you not just save the NFOs and images from Emby Server?

Settings->Metadata...

• Like 1

osak00006

If I understand what you are trying to do - why would you not just save the NFOs and images from Emby Server?

Settings->Metadata...

I tried that multiple times, previously. It ended up exporting weird screengrabs from many of the movies, as the posters... instead of the actual posters being used by Emby

• Solution
Angelblue05

I tried that multiple times, previously. It ended up exporting weird screengrabs from many of the movies, as the posters... instead of the actual posters being used by Emby

Best post in the server forums to get help on this matter. This is not related to Emby for Kodi. The add-on does not create/read nfos. It communicates with the server via api. The server handles everything metadata.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1