Audio quality: always use original

Guest petwri

Guest petwri

I found out that the latest beta app for android now supports original audio syncing, which is awesome, thanks. But I haven't found a global setting to always use the original file, I have to adjust it for every sync job manually, it initially gets set to "custom", whatever that means.

Is that intentionally? Would really love to have such an app-wide setting.

jamvids

Kudos for this one, I have been waiting for it and is working well. It's in the offline sync settings.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

jamvids

If it's a playlist you have to put a bit rate in. I put 99999 and it's syncing flac okay

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

how are you starting the sync? audio sync is supposed to just be one-click. meaning, no options to pick from. i will need to fix that with playlists.

Guest petwri

In settings, I chose "None" for Max audio file bitrate. After that, hitting "Make available offline", a sync job appears under Downloads. Clicking on the sync job shows the qualitiy options "Original", "High", "Medium", "Low" and "Custom", which has nothing to do with the options I could choose in the settings sections. So long story short: will leaving it to "Custom" sync the original files or do I need to set it to "Original" by hand?

Guest petwri

Everything works described: just hit "make available offline, and it'll get copied as flac. But you guys should really do sth about the UI, those settings just don't make sense.