Missing Images

Chipsta040365

Chipsta040365

Hello All,

Sorry if I missed a setting or if this was asked before..

I am missing images and whether I use web client or server web management, I click to find a new image and then click download, but it does not show up or appear to download.

I have some very rare titles and I have searched manually thru imdb and have put their title info pull the images to the download screen, but, they don't appear to show up.

any thoughts???

Chipsta040365

Here is the way I am trying to get/update my images, I know there is other ways, but, this way is failing for me.

57cea74c6c063_1.pngRight Click the Movie

57cea78624488_2.pngSelect edit images

57cea79deb590_3.pngClick Spy Glass to Search

57cea7b7a47eb_4.pngSelect the image to use and click the download Link (cloud picture with d/l arrow)

Initially there was no information on the files, so I chose indentify and added the imdb information and it found the images and fan art

Have you selected the option to store images with the media?  If so, does the user running the server (from an OS perspective) have proper permissions to write to that location?

Posting a server log from when you did the above should yield some clues.

We should look at why it didn't get metadata automatically. Did you by any chance change any metadata settings?

Chipsta040365

Thanks for the quick Replies, I have been away with work and finally looking at it again.

No changes to metadata settings, i have looked at them, but, dont remmeber changing anything

User of Server has full rights to Server connection location for files.

1 other thing, the files that are working are in their own separate folders, the files in question are in 1 big folder (Disney collection)

Edited by Chipsta040365