Android Nexus 5X Starts playing LiveTV then stops

Vitale4

Vitale4

Testing on a Nexus 5X with the latest Emby App and Android 7.0.  The LiveTV will start and then after about a second it stops.  Movies and other content seem not to have the problem.

I did notice that it stopped just as the Server displayed the image of what is being played on the mobile device.  It happens on both WIFI and when not connected internally to my network.

Any Suggestions.

Ok, the latest store release is 2.7.59. I would update to that and then report back if you're still having issues. Additionally, I can't tell your Emby Server version from your server log, but if you're not on the latest 3.0.6400 then i would update to that as well. Let us know how it goes and if you're still having issues we'll dig deeper. Thanks.

Vitale4

Emby Server is updated to the latest Version.  I will have my son update and try again...  He believes that Google Play shows the 2.7.55 version - I will have him check again.

It is most likely a momentary signal drop causing the stream to stop. We we will be adding soon is a server-side buffer to guard against this.