Kodi addon does not playback concerts

Marv

Hi,

I just noticed that I can't playback my concerts from within Kodi anymore (Using Emby addon for Kodi).

Webbrowser playback from my Emby server works without any issue.

The concerts are only getting refreshed when repairing the local Kodi database aswell.

When I do this they are shown correctly in Kodi, but I still can't play them.

I didn't want to play any concerts for a couple weeks now but I know this worked before.

I didn't change any path substitution aswell.

Is this maybe a know issue?

Thanks

Marv

Edited by Marv

So I am using Emby Server Version 3.0.6400.0

Emby add-on: 2.2.1.9

Kodi Jarvis 16.1

here is my log file: http://sprunge.us/JVAU

One more thing: When trying to play a concert I get "This file is no longer available. Would you like to remove it from the library" in Kodi.

I'm sure I didn't change anything in my path substitutions. So I don't really understand how Kodi is not able to find my concerts.

Angelblue05

This is the last line in your log:

22:31:17 T:140639480686720   ERROR: Unable to lookup host: '192.168.121.10nfs'

Are you able to see the path to your concerts, does it look malformed like what I just posted?

No I can't check the path in Kodi for my concerts.

Don't know why, but I can't enter the information window by pressing 'i' when in the musicvideo section.

edit: Just found that when selecting a concert via webbrowser on my emby server under path it says:

nfs://192.168.121.10nfs://192.168.121.10/mnt/user/Media/......

any idea how this is happening?

Edited by Marv

Angelblue05

@@Marv

I don't know either. Try deleting the path substitution for your concert, restarting your server, then re-adding it. Does the path look correct, then? If it does, refresh the item in Emby so it sends an update to Kodi. It should correct the path, you'll be able to open the information at that time (the reason it's not working right now is because of the second colon). If this works, you can refresh every concerts in Emby, or do a reset your kodi database to correct them all at once (launching the emby for kodi add-on > reset local database).

@@Luke

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@Luke any idea? I can't see why the path substitution is returned like this, I can't see an error in the path applied by the user.

This is not an emby for kodi issue. So please someone step in to help out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

@@Marv what is the original path for your concert under the library tab in the dashboard? It's almost as if it's already nfs://, are you sure you need path substitution for this particular folder?

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Ok thanks for this, hopefully Luke will reply soon. This is a really odd one, unfortunately I'm not able to help you further as I am out of my depth.

Angelblue05

@@Marv

Maybe you should simplify your path substitution like so, and remove all your other path substitutions you have:

To: nfs://192.168.121.10/mnt/

This will replace the need for all the different path substitution you have and maybe resolve your issue in the process. It's as if the server is applying two path substitution at once, so by having only one substitution that will apply to all your paths, hopefully it will correct this.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

wow that made it:

VMo9PGq.jpg

I didn't know I can use path substitutions like this, that's why I was using one for each media path (it worked before though)

Anyway, Thanks Angelblue  B)

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Glad it's working correctly now.

I have a feeling it was a confusion between Musik and Musikvideos, since you don't have the end slash at the end of your path substitution.

Anyway, the way I suggested will be easier for you to maintain moving forward :)

Edited by Angelblue05