ALL TV Seasons showing up

Ben1929

Ben1929

Hello, I had Emby running smoothly but was forced to idle my HTPC with a recent move. After 3 months, I reconnected it and now having a issue. I was forced to upgrade to get the WMC client to connect to the server. Now it is running the latest version of Emby server (3.0.63) and the WMC client (3.0.302).

The issue is that all seasons of a TV series is showing up. Regardless if it exists or not. Using The Walking Dead as an example. Emby is showing every episode of all seasons. Even Season 7 is showing up, but it hasn't even aired yet. Most episodes (but not all) are listed as new, even though there isn't any video files at all in the TWD directory.

Question is, how do I get Emby to only show TV series that actually has video content? Not all seasons of empty folders.

Like I said, it was working flawlessly before the move. Now after the upgrade, it's not acting the same. I have looked through the client and server settings and not seeing anywhere to change it. Hopefully I am just missing something. Thanks for the help.

Ben

I'm pretty sure the issue was due to the length of time between updating, as the older database upgrades are not being re-tested against newer server versions. The clean database task most likely would have resolved it, but either way he's back up and running now.