Errors in 4.0.101.0 x64

SHSPVR

SHSPVR

In the event viewer I see lot of this

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user ANTHONY-PC\shspv SID (S-1-5-21-2709545091-867351747-3660970039-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container 436337Illusions.com.MediaBrowser_4.0.101.0_x64__77hd5e1v1hqs4 SID (S-1-15-2-1426321201-1892315888-3858405610-512144868-3398774998-2202846127-317503164). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Also from time to time the video drag and but if I exit the playback and restart it then fine again  

Edited by SHSPVR

• 2 weeks later...
icthusman1

I don't know about the event log errors, but I get the same video issues. Normally for me it occurs when I pause the video for a bit then resume. A minute or two after resuming it starts dragging. Backing out of the video and then resuming it seems to fix the issue normally.

SHSPVR

I don't know about the event log errors, but I get the same video issues. Normally for me it occurs when I pause the video for a bit then resume. A minute or two after resuming it starts dragging. Backing out of the video and then resuming it seems to fix the issue normally.

They did update it yesterday I'm not sure when that was but right way I saw some UI changes

icthusman1

Yesterdays update was actually the second since you posted I think. I feel like .104 and .105 (yesterday's was .105) have both come out. I still have the video stuttering issues.

SHSPVR

Yesterdays update was actually the second since you posted I think. I feel like .104 and .105 (yesterday's was .105) have both come out. I still have the video stuttering issues.

ok when I get time I check out and see I get the same thing too

7illusions

Is there any specific filetype that stutters, something that they have in common? Is the file transcoding or not, audio codecs, videocodec, container, bitrate etc..

icthusman1

Is there any specific filetype that stutters, something that they have in common? Is the file transcoding or not, audio codecs, videocodec, container, bitrate etc..

Here is what I was watching.

57c89124b321f_snip_20160901133515.png

Not sure if this was transcoding or not as you don't show it in the app anymore. I doubt it was though. I checked Task Manager on the server at one point while watching and CPU usage was low. I also don't recall seeing ffmpeg running.

It appears that you are buffering the video during playback (at least, it looks this way based on the play bar slowly filling) and maybe this has something to do with it? For me the stuttering only seemed to occur when I would pause the movie for a bit to do something and then go back and start watching.

7illusions

Thanks.

Actually, if you have the latest version .105 (.111 is probably available in store now also)and look in the top right corner while playing a movie and bringing up the OSD you might get surprised. :)

And, since you requested actor details, try tapping on an actor in the details view. ;)

icthusman1

Thanks.

Actually, if you have the latest version .105 (.111 is probably available in store now also)and look in the top right corner while playing a movie and bringing up the OSD you might get surprised. :)

And, since you requested actor details, try tapping on an actor in the details view. ;)

Updating from .105 to .111 right now!

Still no change log showing though in the store. Store still has .101 change log showing.

Edited by icthusman1

7illusions

Yes. The changelog is written, but Microsoft seems to have issues updating the Store.. That's why it's not available for xb1 yet. But they can update thr app bundles, that's why the file is available for download.

icthusman1

Updating from .105 to .111 right now!

Still no change log showing though in the store. Store still has .101 change log showing.

Cool! DirectPlay for the video, as I thought.

icthusman1

Yes. The changelog is written, but Microsoft seems to have issues updating the Store.. That's why it's not available for xb1 yet. But they can update thr app bundles, that's why the file is available for download.

Any chance of getting the changelog posted here? Or maybe start doing a screen in the app?