Help with syncing to sd card - stuck on "ready to transfer"

Guest petwri

Guest petwri

I really need some help here with sync jobs on android 6. No matter how long I wait, the status of every job stays at "ready to transfer", until I manually start it again. Then previously concerted content gets synced just fine.

I read somewhere that there is an issue with writing permission to the sd card, so please, could somebody tell me what the proper and "official" way is to setup syncing to the external storage? My sync path is now 'SD Card/emby', where I created the folder emby. Is this supposed to work?

Thanks.

Edited by petwri

Try using the directory picker in the app to reconfigure the sync path. Then, check system settings -> Accounts to make sure automatic syncing is allowed for the Emby account. If it's allowed, then it will look for new content to sync every 30 minutes.

Guest petwri

Try using the directory picker in the app to reconfigure the sync path. Then, check system settings -> Accounts to make sure automatic syncing is allowed for the Emby account. If it's allowed, then it will look for new content to sync every 30 minutes.

Is there a certain directory to choose from the app? Or is it possible to use a directory I created?

Whatever the picker allows you to select, and you can use the picker to create a new directory.