[OT] Thinking of buying a Android tablet

mediacowboy

mediacowboy

I currently have a iPad Air 2 and a iPhone 5s. The reason for the switch is there are apps I could use that don't have iOS equalivents. I would like to add it to my current cellphone bill. I also would like to be able to sync emby to it for watching TV and stuff at work where the Internet is not all that great.

So my question for anyone who reads this is what is the best and most reliable andriod tablet on the market that allows the most and best options for compatibility?

What do you expect from the tablet? The best option is to stick to nexus devices. These are first with firmware updates and pure android. I still use my nexus7 2013 and am happy. It can run hdmi out over slimport, so in effect even without a dedicated hdmi port you can output over hdmi. I can tether ps3 controllers or anything to it Its a nexus device.

It depends on what you expect the tablet to do for you and what you expect to get out of it. There are other tablets capable as well, it depends on your budget and your familiarity with android. There are other factors, but thosr are the most important.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

CBers

+1 for Nexus device - that's all I have.

Nexus 9 is good, but Google should be releasing a new one around October.

• Like 1