Missing Artists. Albums and songs are OK

whoispeter

whoispeter

This is my first post so I would like to say hello to everyone. Big thanks to all Emby developers, I have been using it almost from the time when Media Browser turned into Emby and see grate progress and a lot of work you are doing.

System: Ubuntu 14.04
Emby server version: 3.0.6060.0
Emby client: Kodi Jarvis / Firefox 48 / Android Client

My problem is that all Artists, Album Artists and music genres are gone. I can not see it in any of mention above clients. What is interesting I can see all my albums and songs. What is more all artists are listed in Metadata Manager.
The problem appeared when I had to move all my media files to different disk. The disk is mounted in the same directory with the same folder structure. In the same time I have moved the emby-server directory from old location /home/user/emby-server to new - /var/media/emby-server I moved it by copying all directory to new location and changing EMBY-DATA variable in /etc/default/emby-server.conf. (Of course dirs and files permissions are correct). In the same time I did update emby-server from version 3.0.55 or (3.0.6055 I am sorry I do not remember) to 3.0.6060.0

Till now I tried to reset database by removing all Library.db* and refreshdata.db* with no luck. I tried to delete all emby-server directory and configure it from beginning, also with no luck.

Edited by whoispeter