Emby on another android tablet

avalon65

avalon65

I previously paid for the emby app to get unrestricted playback on my own samsung tablet.

Now I want to use emby app on what was my wifes tablet, and logs into the play store with her credentials.

I have sent 2 emails, over a period of 2 hours, to apps@.media with screenshots and explaining the  situation.

How long does it take to get the restrictions removed.

Hi.  Application purchases in Google Play are tied to specific Google accounts.  If you wish to use the app across multiple accounts you might consider Emby Premiere which will give you access to much more as well.  Thanks for your support.

• Like 1

Just an unrelated side note. We respond to all emails sent to that inbox but it is a manual process for us and we thank you for your patience with that.

RanmaCanada

If it was your wife's tablet and is now your own, delete her credentials from the tablet and use the credentials that you used to purchase the app.  It's THAT SIMPLE.  

If it's still your wife's, or you want to keep the apps she purchased on it without losing them, well you need to rebuy it, otherwise what you are trying to do is copyright infringement.