Aeon Nox Silvo script.extendedinfo

mikeB2210

mikeB2210

Als Kodi Neuling habe ich noch eine Frage, die ich trotz "Tante Google", nicht so richtig einordnen kann.

Ich habe jetzt die Emby Datenbank am laufen und bin schwer begeistert :-)

Als Skin habe ich jetzt Aeon Nox Silvo mod. installiert und kämpfe mich da durch die ganzen Einstellungen...

Unter anderem bin ich auf script.extendedinfo gestossen und würde die gerne nutzen. Verträgt sich diese Ergänzung mit Emby??

Angelblue05

Script extendedinfo is not compatible with Emby for kodi add-on playback mode. It is only compatible with native playback mode. You can find the setting in the emby add-on settings > sync options. If you change the setting you will need to then reset your local database and let your content resync. 

shorty1483

Script extendedinfo is not compatible with Emby for kodi add-on playback mode. It is only compatible with native playback mode. You can find the setting in the emby add-on settings > sync options. If you change the setting you will need to then reset your local database and let your content resync.

How does this incompability show? Did not know it until now and have it running with addon mode. Should I uninstall it?

Gesendet von meinem HTC One M8 mit Tapatalk

shorty1483

It just doesn't work. It's because with add-on paths, we actually masking the end path because it's pulled in real time from the emby server at the moment of playback. Check the readme/wiki out: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby

Are we talking about this script? If so, it seems to work with Titan Skin in combination with Addon mode.

57b2b4a186eb5_Unbenannt640x361.jpg

mikeB2210
Are we talking about this script? If so, it seems to work with Titan Skin in combination with Addon mode.

@@shorty1483

Looks great, is there somewhere a wiki about this script? Can I change the looking and behavior in a setting panel when I have installed it?

• Like 1

shorty1483

@@shorty1483

Looks great, is there somewhere a wiki about this script? Can I change the looking and behavior in a setting panel when I have installed it?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ExtendedInfo_Script

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558

Interesting. I am not sure anymore [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There a few Titan Skin Settings regarding extended info. You can choose to open extended infos by default instead of the native movie details. The 4th entry let the movie details show the regular file name ov the movie on HDD also when you're in Addon mode. Perhaps that's the trick or @@marcelveldt can clear up this? I personally can open the extended info from withing the native movie details using a switch in the bottom bar. The only thing is that it takes a few seconds to load when watching ext info for a movie for the first time cause Kodi needs to gather the infos from tmdb.

57b2cdaa57569_Unbenannt.png

Edited by shorty1483
  • Like 2

mikeB2210

@@shorty1483

Ok I have installed the script, and now? Wheee can I find the setting panel? How can made a setup that I this extended Info when I open the Movie Section?

I know a lot of questions, but Kodi and this all is new Stuff for me ;-)))

A little help will be welcome.

shorty1483

System->Addons->Benutzer Addons, dort dann das Extended Info Script konfigurieren, je nachdem ob du den Titan look willst oder den nativen look mit halbseitigem cover. Auch die erzwungene Anzeige kannst du aktivieren. Spiel einfach was mit den Settings.

Dann bei den Einstellungen die ich weiter oben gepostet habe "verwende erweiterten Video-Info-Dialog" aktivieren.

Bei Aeon weiss ich es nicht.

gesendet von meinem Galaxy Tab S2 LTE

Edited by shorty1483

mikeB2210

Habe die Einstellungen mal gemacht, aber wenn ich jetzt einen Film auswähle und die OK Taste drücke bekomme ich keine zusätzlichen Infos sondern nur die Auswahl zum Abspielen. Hat das irgendwas mit emby zu tun? Ich habe emby so eingestellt das die Filme Native abgespielt werden.

Man, man  :(  da ist Microsoft Windows ja einfach gegen

Edited by mikeB2210