Kodi-Emby Error Log

e123enitan

e123enitan

@ AngelBlue, 

In the attached log, it appears that some error some relates to skin which I have reported in Titan section hope Marcel would have time to review, aside from CEC which I will turn off after this writing, I am wondering if other errors might have to do with emby plugin, excuse my ignorant if my suggestion is incorrectly, but I thought it may interest you if not pls ignore.

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

Angelblue05

Can you try running the refresh playlist/video nodes by launching the emby add-on? Then see if you can access the emby shortcuts via the Kodi videos shortcut. If you can, you should update your skin shortcuts with the latest video nodes/playlists. Let me know.

e123enitan

Here is the pix, it looks fine before/after your suggestion.

post-4695-0-38520200-1471140770_thumb.png

Pix1-3 just a further indication that every looks fine 

post-4695-0-29972400-1471140900_thumb.png

post-4695-0-98942400-1471140932_thumb.png

Now consider pix 4-5 you will noticed that each node start with emby of which I have always wondered why, I have reported this issue several times yet it persist.

post-4695-0-82314600-1471141129_thumb.png

post-4695-0-31460400-1471141224_thumb.png

Here is my thought, I think the issue may relates to the smart shortcuts of the addon

what I have noticed is that  the first option playlists is what writes the emby Title and the third option emby addon have not impact.

Thanks for your efforts, let me know if you need further info

post-4695-0-23037700-1471141531_thumb.png

post-4695-0-48616700-1471140977_thumb.png

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Hi Angelblue05, I don't wish to bother you with this issue, but have reason out the cause or it should deffer to Marcel?

Thanks 

e123enitan

Taken from Windows 7> Kodi>Titan fresh installed not emby addon yet, it appears something serious malfunction with the skin helper code, I just thought I post this hope it helps!

15:07:29 T:4672   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weathericons.default/.png
15:07:30 T:13216  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> skin helper service version 1.0.90 started
15:07:30 T:13216  NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> WebService - start helper webservice on port 52307
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> name 'RECENTMUSICVIDEOS' is not defined
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 173, in <module>
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:     Main()
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 149, in __init__
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:     plugincontent.getPluginListing(action,limit,refresh,optionalParam,randomize)
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 69, in getPluginListing
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:     allItems = eval(action)(limit)
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
15:07:34 T:11492   ERROR: NameError: name 'RECENTMUSICVIDEOS' is not defined
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> name 'RECENTMOVIES' is not defined
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 173, in <module>
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:     Main()
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 149, in __init__
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:     plugincontent.getPluginListing(action,limit,refresh,optionalParam,randomize)
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 69, in getPluginListing
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:     allItems = eval(action)(limit)
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
15:07:35 T:3400   ERROR: NameError: name 'RECENTMOVIES' is not defined
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR: Skin Helper Service --> Error in plugin.py --> name 'RECENTEPISODES' is not defined
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 173, in <module>
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:     Main()
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\plugin.py", line 149, in __init__
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:     plugincontent.getPluginListing(action,limit,refresh,optionalParam,randomize)
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Media\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\PluginContent.py", line 69, in getPluginListing
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:     allItems = eval(action)(limit)
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR:   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
15:07:36 T:10048   ERROR: NameError: name 'RECENTEPISODES' is not defined

e123enitan

I'm not sure yet - I will let you know when I have a quick moment to look into it. Sorry. Hopefully @@marcelveldt has a chance to also look into it by then.I

I know this is not your domain, but any help would be appreciated, I am sure others must be seeing the same issue too, anyway thanks for looking into it if you can.

I just drives one crazy when you know something is not working expected.

It has been a troubleshooting weekend  :)

e123enitan

@@Angelblue05,

I thought U may assist with this issue, what I have noticed is that the cpu usage is high event when no activities in progress, also when I scrolled up/down cpu usage is up to the roof. The only plugin I  have is Kodi/Emby, and DVBViewer PVR plugins I have attached a debug log if this may help, you will notice that when I scroll the system almost hanged and wait for few min before it response on continues scrolling. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

Sorry for bugging you, I just add Beta Titan Skin So I noticed that it is lagging, hence I went to check log, I can see series of warnings and errors but I couldn't determine what relate to Skin and E4K, so I thought I get your opinion first before I post the log on Kodi>Titan  forum.

Thanks  

log.txt

log2.txt

Apology for 2 many logs 

Edited by e123enitan

Angelblue05

@

Are you referring to the emby for kodi add-on? It's fair to say beta and stable are the exact same at this time. :)

Otherwise, I believe marcelveldt asked e123enitan to test beta skin helper because he was getting other errors previously (posts above).

@@e123enitan

I checked your log - has nothing to do with emby for Kodi. You seem to be centralizing your thumbnails over your network (is this right?) If so, I suspect that's what is causing your lag. Otherwise, ask in the official Kodi forums.

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

@

Are you referring to the emby for kodi add-on? It's fair to say beta and stable are the exact same at this time. :)

Otherwise, I believe marcelveldt asked e123enitan to test beta skin helper because he was getting other errors previously (posts above).

You're correct, Marcel suggest using Beta coz the issue  that reported in Stable skin was resolved in Beta, apprently some issue still remain on solved

@@e123enitan

I checked your log - has nothing to do with emby for Kodi. You seem to be centralizing your thumbnails over your network (is this right?) If so, I suspect that's what is causing your lag. Otherwise, ask in the official Kodi forums.

Sorry I didn't understand what you meant by centralized,thumnails are kept in the same folder as the movies from day 1 held on NAS, and this structure have not changed since then. So what suggestion to you have for fast tracking the thumbnails I thought the essence of cache into Kodi has overcome this issue.

My issue as it stands seems to relates to Titan, it kept slowing loading and Freeze screen, when I uninstall Titan and navigating within confluence Kodi response nicely.

Anyway thanks again for your supports.

Angelblue05

Ah oops, not centralized thumbnails but look at those lines - is it some sort of backup kodi add-on doing this?

18:09:14 T:546031063264 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://WDMYCLOUDEX4/Public_4/Kodi%20Backup/201608171806/userdata/Thumbnails/c/cccf5646.jpg
18:09:14 T:546031063264 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://WDMYCLOUDEX4/Public_4/Kodi%20Backup/201608171806/userdata/Thumbnails/c/c478a986.jpg
18:09:14 T:546031063264 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://WDMYCLOUDEX4/Public_4/Kodi%20Backup/201608171806/userdata/Thumbnails/c/c6a4b845.jpg 

Yeah, it's always best to test with the default skin to see if it's skin related issue or not.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

e123enitan

Ah oops, not centralized thumbnails but look at those lines - is it some sort of backup kodi add-on doing this?

18:09:14 T:546031063264 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://WDMYCLOUDEX4/Public_4/Kodi%20Backup/201608171806/userdata/Thumbnails/c/cccf5646.jpg
18:09:14 T:546031063264 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://WDMYCLOUDEX4/Public_4/Kodi%20Backup/201608171806/userdata/Thumbnails/c/c478a986.jpg
18:09:14 T:546031063264 WARNING: SMBFile::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://WDMYCLOUDEX4/Public_4/Kodi%20Backup/201608171806/userdata/Thumbnails/c/c6a4b845.jpg 

Yeah, it's always best to test with the default skin to see if it's skin related issue or not.

You're right, that is the activity log for the backup I took before installing Titan, incase I have to restore..

Something is not right with Titan lately, it fails to recognised emby node I am just about to report this issue in Kodi>Titan forum.

Thanks for your help

Edited by e123enitan
  • Like 1

marcelveldt

smart shortcuts for Emby do indeed seem to be broken completely.

@@Angelblue05 did something change to the video nodes recently ?

EDIT: correction: no it's working fine but items are duplicated.

Edited by marcelveldt

Angelblue05

I haven't touched anything since February, in that area of the code except for logging. You have recently, which is part of the alpha right now.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok so it's working, what is duplicated? Let me know. :) If you do a refresh playlist/nodes, same result?

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

smart shortcuts for Emby do indeed seem to be broken completely.

@@Angelblue05 did something change to the video nodes recently ?

Thanks Guys for taken the time to troubleshoot this issue, it has been ongoing for months the last time it works was sometime in May as recalled, ever since then I have noticed that something usual has gone wrong.

I am glad that you have either figure it out or at least acknowledge that something has skewed, appreciate your efforts in fixing this issue, I am always willing to test when you guys give a go ahead.

Cheers! 

marcelveldt

Thanks Guys for taken the time to troubleshoot this issue, it has been ongoing for months the last time it works was sometime in May as recalled, ever since then I have noticed that something usual has gone wrong.

I am glad that you have either figure it out or at least acknowledge that something has skewed, appreciate your efforts in fixing this issue, I am always willing to test when you guys give a go ahead.

Cheers!

Can you confirm that you are using Kodi 16.1 with the latest skin beta?

If so, do the entries show up under smart short cuts in the short cuts editor?

e123enitan

Can you confirm that you are using Kodi 16.1 with the latest skin beta?

Yes, I am still on Kodi Jarvis 16.1

If so, do the entries show up under smart short cuts in the short cuts editor?

Not always, this what I have observed over times

• It will display for instance ( Adult, Kids, Foreign, Movie and TV shows) Plus ( EmbyAdult, Emby Kids, Emby Foreign, EmbyMovie and EmbyTV shows) making it two sets, atimes it will be just be those with prephase with emby. 
  • Those WITHOUT emby is what I expect but when I add these to my list of shortcut, they WOULDN"T  DISPLAYED backdrops/Fanart rotations and all submenu are gone.
  • Those WITH Emby WILL DISPLAYED  backdrop/Fanart rotations but WITHOUT submenus.

Totally confusing 

marcelveldt

OK, thanks for the additional info, something is indeed messed up with the video nodes. I will look into it.

e123enitan

OK, thanks for the additional info, something is indeed messed up with the video nodes. I will look into it.

Appreciate your efforts-Cheers

marcelveldt

@@e123enitan you need those without the Emby prefix. They're duplicated because the nodes also exist as playlist and playlist items are displayed also as smart shortcuts. In next update I'll make sure to filter out the playlist versions.

Anyway, if you use the nodes without the Emby prefix (that have a sublevel in the shortcuts editor), it should be working correctly according to my tests just now.

Can you please try to re-add the one or more smart shortcuts for Emby to your homemenu and let me know the results ?

If it's still not working I need your Kodi logfile.

Make sure to grab the Kodi logfile the correct way so either by grabbing temp/kodi.log or by using a kodi log uploader.

In your previous posts you posted the libreelec/openelec logs which are not the correct ones (theyre old logs archived).

e123enitan

@@e123enitan you need those without the Emby prefix. (Yes without, that is how it was in the past), in the confluence skin Video >Addon>Emby addon those list are what should be represented undershortcut They're duplicated because the nodes also exist as playlist and playlist items are displayed also as smart shortcuts. I suspected something is conflicting with playlist and emby shortcut, but I am not too certain. In next update I'll make sure to filter out the playlist versions. Thanks I can't wait see this get back to normal.

Anyway, if you use the nodes without the Emby prefix (that have a sublevel in the shortcuts editor),  it should be working correctly according to my tests just now, Atimes it will, but it may not, so the behaviour can varies, but if your test confirm the sublevel (submenu) are added that would nice, that is how it has alway being and works nicely

Can you please try to re-add the one or more smart shortcuts for Emby to your homemenu and let me know the results ? 70 kilo aways from home when I get back I shall give it a spin and post screen shorts and logs.

If it's still not working I need your Kodi logfile.

Make sure to grab the Kodi logfile the correct way so either by grabbing temp/kodi.log or by using a kodi log uploader.I will use uploader, some time I get error log in the upload , agreed it is the most efficient way

In your previous posts you posted the libreelec/openelec logs which are not the correct ones (theyre old logs archived). I must have mixed things up, too many logs totally confused of which is what  lol

Thanks most appreciated  :) 

marcelveldt

@@e123enitan do you by any chance have the flix2kodi addon installed on your setup ?

If so, I just found out an error that could result in the issue you're having if the flix2kodi addon is installed (and smartshortcuts for flix2kodi enabled).

e123enitan

@@e123enitan do you by any chance have the flix2kodi addon installed on your setup ?

If so, I just found out an error that could result in the issue you're having if the flix2kodi addon is installed (and smartshortcuts for flix2kodi enabled).

What is that I have never heard of this addon, what is it meant for?