A couple of issues with Server version 3.0.6030.0

d00zah

d00zah

While trying out the latest stable release of the server using the webUI (Win7 Ult x64, FF 47.0.1 x64), I've encountered the following:

I have a couple of music artist names that begin in lower case (i.e. deadboy & the Elephantmen) & this

is reflected in the embedded tags. Recently, I've noticed a sorting issue.

- Open Music library & select 'Albums' view.

- Select sort options & select 'Album Artists'..

- Page through the list to the last page.

- All artist names that begin in lower case show up (alphabetically) at the end of the list.

- 'Album Artist' view sorts correctly & I could not find any other view where this occurs.

This appears to have been introduced in the v3.0.60x0.0 series.

Additionally, when viewing a newly added movie, part of my long-held 'process' is to manually collect details about actors that were missed by Emby's automatic process. Normally, I will:

- Middle-click on a blank actor image to open in a new tab. This no longer works as of v3.0.6030.0.

Note: IF I left-click to select, which appears to be the 'accepted' method, I am not always presented with the return arrow in the upper left-hand corner when I have completed my edits. I prefer the middle-click method as I can return to the previous tab for reference while doing edits.

- Highlight actor's name & select 'Search Google for ...' context menu item. This hasn't worked for several releases, but Happy2Play  was kind enough to provide custom css code to mitigate.