Returning to tv show titles

wex101
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

wex101

Hi there!

I encountered and interesting bug today. I'm on the beta add on using Jarvis. Here's the problem. If I navigate through my TV shows, select a show and watch the episode, after the episode is don't kodi goes back to my home screen. When I click on TV shows again, I am navigated directly into the episode list of the last show I just watched and hitting back sends me back into the home menu. There is no way for me to get back to my list of tv shows.

Angelblue05

I am using jarvis aeon nox and no such problem here.

Was it working correctly at one point and it just broke? Is your TV Shows a homescreen shortcut or are you accessing it in a different way, such as by launching the Emby addon or? What if you try a different skin, same result? If so, are you able to do a reset just incase something went wrong with your database entries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xnappo

Yeah, I think this can be fixed by changing the menu pointer to point into the Emby TV endpoint instead of the default Kodi library pointer.

wex101

I thought this as well. If I do this, for some reason I don't get all the plot info and what not to display. It definitely is a skin related issue since it doesn't occur in confluence.

• Like 1

• Solution
Angelblue05

@@wex101

The homescreen "action" can a bit quirky. When you set the shortcut, you have to make sure the number next to ActivateWindow is 10025 or Videos (and not 10502 or something else).

So it should look like:

ActivateWindow(10025,library://
ActivateWindow(Videos,library://
Edited by Angelblue05

wex101

@@Angelblue05 that did the trick thand you! Nothing looked too off about the path it set, but I went ahead and just manually typed one in anyway and everything is working now. Thank you!

• Like 1