Dev 109 defaults to Chocolate

Latchmor
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Latchmor

Hi @@ebr just wondering if this is by design, I'm pretty sure I didn't even have Choc installed but after 109 it is and it's set as my theme (which I can change obv)

Cheers

Latchmor

Edit: Had a look round choc anyway. Noticed that the Next and Previous arrows under a poster in detail view don't work. The screen moves but you end up on the same title as you were when you clicked either < or >.

Edit 2: The above behaviour only happens if I enter a movie straight from the EHS. If I enter via a collection, < and > work fine.

Edited by Latchmor

• Solution

The main feature of 109 is replacing the old default theme with Chocolate.  That is going to be the new default face of MBC.

As for your other issue - the next and previous buttons operate in the context of whatever item you entered them from.  When you go to a single item from a recent list, then it is the only thing there - thus, no next or previous.

• Like 1

Latchmor

Ah ok re the replacing part.

As for next and previous ok. I entered the same one again and it started working! I'll presume it's working fine, maybe some sort of first run bug but I can reproduce now.

Cheers

P.S. The full screen video playback whilst browsing episodes is amazing! I didn't think I'd like Choc but this one feature has sold me, well done!

• 2 weeks later...
LASooner

The issue I'm having with the new chocolate is the descriptions for movies are getting lost in the background if the background is bright. An option for dark relief behind the text would be nice.

The issue I'm having with the new chocolate is the descriptions for movies are getting lost in the background if the background is bright. An option for dark relief behind the text would be nice.

I assume you are talking about the detail view.  Do you have really long descriptions?

I've added a faint backdrop to the ones that have long descriptions.  It doesn't look very good IMO so it is only there if it is needed.