Queue Library Does Not Save

vixxy

Spent an hour setting up several movies to add to the queue. exited out of the app (Fire TV), went back in and the queue is erased. Please fix this bug thanks.

Everything else saves fine though, like favorites.

If it's meant to only save temporarily while you're in the app, please consider something changing it. I have over 3000 movies, and queuing movies for a later day is essential and a powerful feature. Plex has this, it would be awesome if you guys can implement this.  

Edited by vixxy

Hi, welcome. I think what you're thinking of is a watch list. yes that's something we could look into.

Please do, that would be a killer feature. I always forget about the movies I want to see because of my large movie collection, then I have to browse all movies all over again. I could write down all the movies I eventually want to get to, but why...we have technology  :)

Adding a "Watch" list would be amazing.

You can use a playlist to do what you want now.

When you looked at the video queue you created in the app, there was an icon on the button row that looked like a disc and its tool tip was "Save as playlist".  Hit this, give it a name and your list will be saved for later access.