Library Sync thread has exited!

e123enitan
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

e123enitan

Why I getting this message, it happened just about when the update process is about to complete, once I click on and restart Kodi, process update will continue as noted in the screenshot,   I have attached log, I am not sure if this had info that would help to troubleshoot the cause.

Thanks 

Edited by e123enitan

e123enitan

I see you have addressed similar issue, but my log did not have same error value, anyway I shall give a try and provide feedback if that would help situation or let me know if its caused by diff issue entirely

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/37475-library-sync-thread-has-exited/&do=findComment&comment=351792

Edited by e123enitan

Angelblue05

Where is the error in your log? I do not see it. Did you press ok in the dialog, then grabbed the log?

e123enitan

Where is the error in your log? I do not see it. Did you press ok in the dialog, then grabbed the log?

But it very strange every time that I start Kodi , it launched full syn, just about the completion it pop up error msg.

pls review these 2 logs if possible some errors is reveals that may have caused this issue, coz I kept wondering the each time that I start Kodi it default to a full syn instead of just few update or additions to the server that may have happen since the last time Kodi was used

Thanks  

Edited by e123enitan

Angelblue05

@@e123enitan

You are using the fast sync. You do have a lot of updates. However, I'm still not seeing an error. You need to press ok in the dialog otherwise the error doesn't get captured in log.

Check this post to try and reduce the number of updates your server is generating: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/36424-play-next-video-automatically-causes-freeze/?p=344587

Edited by Angelblue05

e123enitan

Thanks Angelblue05 for your kind supports, to your last comments, I do click the botton, why its not captured in the log beat my imagination.

I rebuild my box start a freshed, well the issue reported before where the syn will stopped due to server side EGP refreshed intermittently, it  still surprised me why EGP kept poping up since I have disable Live Tv Plugin, ensure all  settings as defult that nothing erelating to Live TV is in operation, yet I come accrossed on the server log where the EPG will kick in and would STOP the Kodi syn from further processes.

Here is a Logs from both side, what is also strage on the server is the IP address of the Live TV, this is strange coz my Live TV server is on the same PC and the IP for the server is 192.168.1.103 I am not sure where this info  "SAT IP found at http://169.254.67.94:8089"originated from, I did checked my router list for possible such IP, nothing was found. Something strage is happing.

Edited by e123enitan

• Solution
Angelblue05

Ok, Give me a few because the library sync error is still not in your log. I will check to make sure nothing is messed up in that area of the code. Thanks

@@e123enitan

Alright, please install this build over your current one. Post your Kodi log if you get a library sync exited error, thanks.

plugin.video.emby-2.2.20~alpha.zip

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

e123enitan

Ok, Give me a few because the library sync error is still not in your log. I will check to make sure nothing is messed up in that area of the code. Thanks

@@e123enitan

Alright, please install this build over your current one. Post your Kodi log if you get a library sync exited error, thanks.

Thanks I have just posted a topic on server side, in the mean time I will update with the zip file and keep you posted

Most appreciated

Cheers!

e123enitan

Thanks I have just posted a topic on server side, in the mean time I will update with the zip file and keep you posted

Most appreciated

Cheers!

Just update with the zip, syn is in progress, will keep you posted regardless of the outcomes 

Thanks

• Like 1

e123enitan

Just update with the zip, syn is in progress, will keep you posted regardless of the outcomes 

Thanks

Hi Issue seems to have been resolved, Thanks so much for your help,

Latest log is attached.

Edited by e123enitan
  • Like 1

e123enitan

All credit to you as always, still leave the issuebof intermittent epg and strange ip address. This I have request investigation on the server hopefully is a logical explanations for the occurence.

Cheers

• Like 1