Live TV guide requests

tman

Not sure if these have been requested before, but some useful extra's for the Live TV integration would be;

Option to colour code program grid based on category (Drama, Movie, Sport etc). Movies already show a red line under them, but colouring the background of the item is easier to identify with.

When you select the actual channel itself (on the left side of the grid), display a full vertically scrolling list of programs for that channel (make the channel logo *much* smaller as well in this view!)

Ability to manually re-order channels rather than just mark as favourite to move to top

Ability to hide unwanted channels (could also be based on content rating for accounts - ie, hide adult channels for kids).

I'm sure there are more, but these would be very useful additions.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi there. I guess some might like the background color coding. It seems to me like that might be a little dramatic.

And yes, single channel listings are planned, and also on the channels list screen being able to drag and drop as a way to re-order.

You should already be able to hide channels from users via parental rating. Just assign the channel a rating.