Feature Request: this might be a good idea... I dunno???

chef

chef

Watching netflix in Apple TV this weekend at my inlaws place, I notice that while starting a tv show session, ten seconds before the end of an episode, a panel will "snap" (sorry Xbox one lingo, not sure how else to describe it) to the side of the screen with a count down to the next episode. It also has a thumb image, a description, and episode meta.

This is all happening while the last ten seconds of the episode is happening in the other side of the screen.

This is a cool feature. I think emby theatre could even take it a step further and add the ability stop the playlist (a button or something).

Might be worth considering, definitely would add something To the theatre experience.

I doubt some of our competitors do that.

Ben :)

Edited by chef

chef

Maybe because I have been using theatre through the emby.media on Xbox one I haven't see it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
ShoutingMan

Make it a user-selected option, please. This Netflix feature is considered obnoxious by some, since it makes the final seconds of a show unwatchable. This is problem when a show or movie has a stinger at the end of the credits.

• Like 6