How I watch my YouTube subscriptions

LiquidFX

LiquidFX

How I watch my YouTube subscriptions, I use the application Miro to download the videos to a folder that allows me to be able to watch them on MBT. These are the screenshots using Chrome

post-277-0-60638900-1389283135_thumb.png

post-277-0-76049800-1389283139_thumb.png

Edited by LiquidFX
  • Like 2

MrWebsmith

nicely done and thanks for posting to the community at large.. i always enjoy reading other usage cases for our stuff!

LiquidFX

Couple of downfalls is that it doesnt show that it has been watched on YouTube and it doesnt show the actual name of the video

LiquidFX

i hope someone develops a plugin for Youtube support, I would if I knew how to code...a little more complicated than the forum I ran a few years back 

• 2 years later...
henryjackylucky

I use Allavsoft to download YouTube subscriptions, shows, history, playlist etc to my computer.

And then enjoy them offiline on computer or my digital devices.

I like its batch downloading funtion and directly download video from YouTube to MP4, MP3, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, TS, MPEG, etc.

@@henryjackylucky

Do you also make your first post in a 2 year old thread as a vain attempt to use it as search-engine fodder to increase relevance of your product and or website?

Rhetorical question. Of course you do. These types of posts are the new bane of the interwebs. Post content made to look like advice when it is really advertising.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles
  • Like 1