Multiple Recordings of Shows

hakras
Go to solution Solved by hakras,

hakras

Hello,

I don't know why this is happening, but my recordings are occurring multiple times.  It appears that each recording tries to use every tuner.  I have 1 HDHR Prime and 2 HDHR connects.  For example, I have The Walking Dead scheduled to record only new episodes.  There was a "A Look at Season 6" preview that recorded.  It recorded 3 times at the same time, but it looks like only 1 of the files is complete.  The file sizes are 196,893 KB, 197,313 KB, and 674,729 KB.  However, they all say they have a duration 7:58.  There is also a "Preview the Fear of the Walking Dead" that did the same thing.  I have been cleaning up the smaller recordings and rescanning to get the duplicates out of the library.  You can the recording in log server-63604915200.txt.  I also attached log server-63604956538.txt because I noticed 2 shows ("Beauty and the Beast" and "Impractical Jokers" that appear to be getting scheduled multiple times.  This is a newly rebuilt system so I'm not sure what's going on.  This wasn't happening in my previous setup....TIA

server-63604915200.txt

server-63604956538.txt

• Solution
hakras

I figured out what was the problem.  I had "All channels" checked in the recording options.  It was recording the episodes on any different channel.  If a show is on CW, it was recording it on CW OTA, CW cable SD, and CW cable HD.  I just went in and deselected "All channels" and it fixed the scheduled recordings.

• Like 1