EMby Theater player

rmarcuse

rmarcuse

Hi just wanted to pass on something I've noticed.

I'm running Win 10 and using the lastest version of Emby Theater.

I noticed that when I click a video on the home screen and play it when the player opens the controls will dissappear as they are supposed too, and sometimes only the volume and mouse pointer dissappear.

If I go this path......Continue watching---video----video player---it play and the controls dissappear--video continues playing as it should.

But if I go in this path...

All Series---select the series--click a season--select an episode----select play--the player comes up sometimes with the folder icon (sometimes without) and when it doesn't show the folder icon---once I let go of the mouse only the volume slide and the mouse dissappears but the player controls remain while the video plays.

When it does this I close the program and sometimes it continues to do it, other times it responds correctly.

Hope I didn't make this sound too complicated but I thought the developers would want to know.

I've attached my last two theater logs.

theater-63604926855.txt

theater-63604926161.txt

swhitmore

Hi, are you also able to please include some screenshots? Thanks.

rmarcuse

Here are two shots of it.

post-219-0-71248100-1469410277_thumb.png

post-219-0-11689300-1469410301_thumb.png

Edited by rmarcuse

swhitmore

I noticed that issue a few days ago with a bad build that came out, however it was promptly fixed with a new release. Can you restart Emby Theatre and confirm you're on the latest version? Thanks.

Edited by swhitmore