Busy Spinner

JDizzy

JDizzy

Just reinstalled Emby Server 3.1.70.0 and Emby Theater 2.5.3 on Windows 10 machine.

When I play a list of songs, every time a new songs loads I get the spinner on screen (Now Playing screen).

If I exit out of Now Playing and then re-enter, the spinner is gone but, once a new song loads, it comes back.

Can't figure it out and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

(I did reinstall both programs to no avail)

-- Now, it seems spinner is present at all times in all windows while in Emby Theater. (I'm getting dizzy)

Emby Server is not showing spinner and only activity is playing file.

Edited by JDizzy

JDizzy

Well, it seems that after letting Emby sit overnight the spinner problem has stopped.

This morning I cranked up a music playlist, jumped around in it, and no spinner.

It may have been something still scrapping in background on server.... don't know.

Everything now working as intended!

Thanks

Edited by JDizzy

AdrianW

My wife had the same thing happen when watching two episodes back-to-back (with autoplay next episode on) - when the second episode started the coloured spinner appeared and would not disappear (even though the episode was playing).

It seems to have been OK since, though.

ryzilla

I have just started having this issue now when watching pretty much anything TV and movies, the spinner takes a good 1min plus to load the actual video but the music plays pretty much instantly. It dosent do it after i close down and restart its only after the 2nd or 3rd item i watch.