Recorded show can't rewind / skip forward

spencerisadog

spencerisadog

Hello,

We use the built in Emby DVR.  It has been operating with no problems.  On Sunday, Big Brother recorded and we went to watch it Sunday night after it completed airing.  The playback worked but it does not have an episode run time and anytime we try to skip forward or backward it takes us to "-0:01" and then plays from the beginning.

We have this problem on our AndroidTV Sony Bravia, our iOS iPhone 5S and 6 Plus, as well as the web client.

I have attached the transcode log and here is a link to the server log as it is over 12MB.  They have never transcoded in the past.

TranscodeLog.txt

spencerisadog

It happened again with last night's episode.  Upon further inspection, it also appears to have done it with an episode of Hotel Hell, but not Dr. Phil or Master Chef.

Edited by spencerisadog

Try refreshing the recording from the detail screen. I think we just have an open issue right now where some recordings don't get their media info updated after completion. We are looking into it, thanks.

• Like 1

spencerisadog

That fixed it!  Thanks for being amazingly talented and taking care of things like this for your users.  It doesn't get said enough, but the fact that I can directly speak with the "man" says a lot for your care of the platform and your users.

• Like 1