Roku / Now TV box doesn't list additional parts of media / DVD

paule3d

paule3d

In this folder in particular, (BJJ training) I have 4 avi files around 1.45 to  2 hrs long.

On Roku, it only shows part 1. This is the same for some other DVD / multi part movies.

See attached image. 

On web browser client (laptop in image), shows all parts.

Any fixes please?

post-53761-0-13495100-1468835933_thumb.jpg

Edited by paule3d

Interesting.. Lets see what can be done about this. You will need to use the blueneon roku app, in this app additonal parts are soon-to-be (as in later on in todays update) selectable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
paule3d

Thanks for this. Looks great. It would not install on my black Now TV box. ( Roku 2 or 3? )

Lucky I also have a white one. It installed on here. Your app/skin is great but, Emby is just lacking some obvious features. I have complained previously about it not showing the true contents of a folder, I hate this. 

But in this case, I would like the additional parts to display alongside all the other files in that folder, so I can see how far I have watched "part 2" for example, and be able to resume it.

As stands I have 100 UFC episodes (early ones were mostly 2 parts, CD size mpg etc) and I forget where I have watched to and need to be able to see all (parts of a) file and the resume bar.

I just ordered an android box for Kodi :)

Regards

Thanks for this. Looks great. It would not install on my black Now TV box. ( Roku 2 or 3? )

If you reget the app from the sideloading url again it will work on your nowTV black version. There was a silent update (same version 3.68) made to the apps, and zips about 4 days ago. This corrected the issue of crashing on the black nowTV. Sorry for the mistake. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk