Library sync thread has exited, library not updating.

Meihk
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

This is with Kodi 16.1 stable and Emby Version 3.0.5986.0 on Windows 10. I've been getting the message of "Library sync has exited! You should restart Kodi now. Please report on the forum." on both my server PC and the networked PC running Kodi with the same version of Kodi. 

I previously had an Emby pass and some plugins however uninstalled them to see if this would change things which it hasn't. I also have changed modems however my new modem has the same gateway 192.168.0.1 and the server is using the same port. Port forwarded although this shouldn't really matter since the PC's are both on the same network. Log attached. Please help!

Edited by Meihk

Angelblue05

You have to press ok to the library sync exited, otherwise the error doesn't get captured in your log. I'll be able to help you, once your new Kodi log is provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Unfortunately the log is 13 MB and too large to post... Is there a way to break it up or copy and paste it?

I've sent you a PM with a link to part of the log however I couldn't paste the whole thing as paste bin kept freezing.

• 1 month later...