Emby Theater scrolls too fast

Govik

I have an issue with the windows version of Emby Theater. When I scroll with my mouse wheel it jumps a very large amount of files to the point I can't even properly see all my files because it jumps past them. An example If I go into TV shows I will be at item 1 and then one little notch worth of scrolling with my mouse wheel shoots me over to item 74 on the list. Considering only about 8 items can fit across the screen it's impossible to get to certain shows without searching for them. The whole user interface is broken because of this. I literally can't browse my stuff I have to know it exists and search for it or hope I can scroll to it and not just simply past it. Seems this issue cropped up after the latest version (2.4 I think)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest asrequested

I have an issue with the windows version of Emby Theater. When I scroll with my mouse wheel it jumps a very large amount of files to the point I can't even properly see all my files because it jumps past them. An example If I go into TV shows I will be at item 1 and then one little notch worth of scrolling with my mouse wheel shoots me over to item 74 on the list. Considering only about 8 items can fit across the screen it's impossible to get to certain shows without searching for them. The whole user interface is broken because of this. I literally can't browse my stuff I have to know it exists and search for it or hope I can scroll to it and not just simply past it. Seems this issue cropped up after the latest version (2.4 I think)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've reported this, previously. It only happens in desktop mode. Change the display setting to TV and you should be fine.

578a583a11d72_Snapshot_166.jpg

JohnnyM

Thanks, that fixed my problem with scrolling.

I do not understand why the actions of a mouse changed based on display. I would understand if there was a change between the use of a mouse/Keyboard and remote.

The scroll bars that was on prior versions when using a mouse have disappeared and they were great.

Johnny M

Guest asrequested

Thanks, that fixed my problem with scrolling.

I do not understand why the actions of a mouse changed based on display. I would understand if there was a change between the use of a mouse/Keyboard and remote.

The scroll bars that was on prior versions when using a mouse have disappeared and they were great.

Johnny M

I just saw that. Luke, In desktop mode, when you get into the library/all movies, the scroll bars are no longer present. And for those of us who use a mouse and scroll wheel to navigate, we'd really like the over scrolling problem, resolved. Here's a screen capture of what happens. (I made this a while back, when the scroll bar was still present)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B00tLdPCXhgCT1l3dTRjSEVmaFE/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Doofus