Emby for Kodi Beta Crashes - RPi 3

Raze
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

First, forgive me if this is posted in the wrong spot. If so, please point me in the right direction.

I've recently installed LibreELEC 7.90.003 on my Raspberry Pi 3. The only add-on I install after it is up and running is Emby for Kodi. I've tried both beta and stable versions (2.2.10 and 2.2.14).

While Emby is trying to populate the local Kodi database, the system freezes and eventually reboots itself. It doesn't seem to be related to any specific video as it hangs on different videos each time.

I have posted my kodi.old.log here: http://sprunge.us/fFUH

I have successfully installed Emby for Kodi and had it update my database on LibreELEC 7.90.002. I have also just noticed that it seems I'm getting the Raspberry Pi power warning in the top right of my screen. I am using a proper power supply purchased in a Canakit.

I'm not sure if this is an Emby bug or a LibreELEC but, so I've posted in both forums.

Cheers!

~Raze

• Solution
Angelblue05

In the emby add-on settings > sync options > limit image cache to 25. That should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

In the emby add-on settings > sync options > limit image cache to 25. That should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That helped. Much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1