Issue with the "bin" buttons to delete some metadata

G0M

Hi there,

I have a new issue when I try to edit the metadata of my movies. When I click on the bin button to delete a genre for instance, this won't do anything (only the colour of the button will change).

I tries with several web browser and it doesn't seem to change anything.

Any idea?

Edited by G0M

Hi, this is resolved for the next release of Emby Server.

It is already resolved with the online web app so you can also use that:

http://app.emby.media

Oh ok , thanks Luke for the quick reply

epayson85

On the latest Beta version I am noticing a serious issue with editing meta data in the metadata manager.  If you try to delete anything such as a Genre it won't let you.  It just doens't react.  Thats on the server itself or from any other client.  Then oddly enough the memory usage of the server sky rockets.  It usually sits around 170 megs and after I try to delete something it shoots up to over 600 and stays there slowing down emby until I restart it.  Anyone else seeing this?  

For now I'm just editing the NFO files and then doing a library scan to avoid this.

Happy2Play

On the latest Beta version I am noticing a serious issue with editing meta data in the metadata manager.  If you try to delete anything such as a Genre it won't let you.  It just doens't react.  Thats on the server itself or from any other client.  Then oddly enough the memory usage of the server sky rockets.  It usually sits around 170 megs and after I try to delete something it shoots up to over 600 and stays there slowing down emby until I restart it.  Anyone else seeing this?  

For now I'm just editing the NFO files and then doing a library scan to avoid this.

Only experience edit issue in stable, but don't have any issue with beta or dev.