library sync thread has exited

donchichio
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

donchichio

Hi guys, I've been getting this error for a couple of days now. I've tried completely removing kodi and the emby plugin but the error came back. Here is my kodi log, hopefully someone can help. 

Thanks ,

kodi.log

Angelblue05

You need to press Ok first to the library exited dialog, otherwise the error doesn't get captured in the logs. You should also disable Kodi debug as it's not necessary, thanks. I'm not sure if it's crashing on the music section - you can try to disable the import settings for music (add-on settings > sync options > Disable Import song rating directly from files, and the others as well, if they are enabled). 

Otherwise, if it's still crashing, please post an updated Kodi log, set like I mentioned. Thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05

donchichio

Sorry about that, I didn't realise. 

I've disabled that music option but I'm still getting the same error. Here's an updated log, please let me know if this ones right. Thanks.

kodi.log

• Solution
Angelblue05

@@donchichio

I'm fairly certain this is fixed in beta. Could you give it a try? Just install the version over your current one. Let me know if it helps. Sorry it took me longer to get back to you on this.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

donchichio

Thanks, that seems to have fixed it. Are you able to tell me what the issue was, just for curiosity's sake?

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Seems some episodes are not linked to series, for example, episode: prince halftime show. When it's missing, it caused the sync to crash, but I fixed it a few build back. My guess is the data structure server side shifted slightly and it no longer automatically returns a seriesId for content type episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1