ET not showing up as cast-able

JarvisTek

JarvisTek

Hello all,

I'm really not sure if this started when ET updated to the latest version, but now when I'm in Emby, I don't see the entry to cast or otherwise control ET playback via the web/app "remote". I don't think that there would be any logs related to this, since it's something that doesn't show up at all. Having this feature is handy when our remote goes missing (usually at least 4 times a week :-/ ). Is anyone else having this issue?

Hi, I just tested and it seems to be OK. have you tried just restarting the app?

• 3 weeks later...
peppzilla

I just noticed the same thing.  I've had some upheaval in my setup that caused me to install everything fresh, but when I tried to control ET from the Android app it didn't show up.  I can control the web app from Android, but ET doesn't show up in either app.  I originally had the official release of the server installed, but have since moved to the beta path.  Neither worked.  I have restarted the server, ET, and the Android app with no luck.  A quirk of my system is that the server and ET are running on a Surface Pro 3 (Ha!  But it's a simple setup).  Let me know if a log would be useful and I'll upload it.

I just tested again and it still seems to be OK, but will keep an eye out for it.