Apps that support Live TV?

pir8radio

pir8radio

Hello, I currently use Roku for my own in home client...   I just don't like the live TV "guide" if you call it that... I do love the guide/grid in the web gui...      So looking on the emby site at all of the other software clients..... which, other than web gui/html5 have the best looking live tv guide?  Can someone maybe post some screenshots...   seems the live tv screenshots are always left out on the emby client screenshots on the main emby site....    I was a little excited to see apple tv... I like the hardware, but no tv support   :(

Thanks in advance!

Edited by pir8radio

This is the Android TV/Fire TV guide:

5554d3ad255d9_guidefinal1.png

And, even during playback:

55f33718e187f_liveoverlayguide1.png

• Like 2

pir8radio

OOoo I like the fire TV, that looks nice....   You guys should include those, if you are allowed to, on the downloads/clients page that shows screenshots....

Thanks....  Going to look into those sticks...     I like the playback with guide...   excellent!

Edited by pir8radio

• 3 weeks later...
Guest asrequested

Is that also intended for ET? The show playing while looking at the guide, I mean. It looks fantastic! I'm very excited by the latest developments. Emby is quickly becoming THE answer for a multimedia platform.