Continue watching not deleting

Guybren

Guybren

While using emby theater I have noticed shows that show up in the continue watching that have been deleted. Is there anyway to remove them?

Thanks

Guy

AdrianW

Have you run a Library scan since the delete? I would have thought a scan would make them disappear.

Edited by AdrianW

Yea if you delete them from an emby app, it should be gone immediately. if you delete them from the folder directly, then you might have to wait for the library scan and database cleanup.

Guybren

I have done the library scans. If I delete the show folder completely, and run a library scan and database update it seems to remove the continue watching for that show When I go back to add the show folder back, they show back up in the continue watching. 

Guy

Guest asrequested

I have done the library scans. If I delete the show folder completely, and run a library scan and database update it seems to remove the continue watching for that show When I go back to add the show folder back, they show back up in the continue watching. 

Guy

Delete it using ET, or do you want to keep the file and just not have it in 'continue watching'? If that's the case, just play the track and drag the progress bar to the end and let it finish. It should read it as watched.

Edited by Doofus

AdrianW

Delete it using ET, or do you want to keep the file and just not have it in 'continue watching'? If that's the case, just play the track and drag the progress bar to the end and let it finish. It should read it as watched.

A quicker way is to just toggle the played indicator (check mark) in ET or the WebUI.

Guest asrequested

A quicker way is to just toggle the played indicator (check mark) in ET or the WebUI.

Ha! Yep, I'm forgetting a few things, tonight  :D

Guybren

Yes they are deleted but show up in the continue watching. I look at my roku last night and noticed the same deleted shows are the resume list on the emby app. I am using the beta channel of the server on windows 10. So maybe this needs to be moved to the windows server forum?

Guybren

Just got fixed. Updated to the new beta 3.1.43.0 and it cleared up.Not sure what happened but thanks for your guys help.