Chapters?

Nobodyreal

Nobodyreal

Has the chapter function been recently removed from the android app? I'm able to see and use them in all browsers, including mobile browsers, but the app on both of my android devices no longer shows them.

AdrianW

Chapters are missing from the WebUI as well (server version:  3.1.6020.3363) - but they show up in ET.

• 6 months later...
Guest worthington_j

I'm a long time Kodi user but new to Emby. Chapters are very important to me and will be a deciding factor if I start using Emby.  I have found that Chapters are working on the WebUI with Version 3.1.6234.27466 dev but Emby for Android version 2.8.53 does not have the ability to skip to the next chapter while watching a video.  Is there a way to track if and when these issues are to be resolved?

I'm a long time Kodi user but new to Emby. Chapters are very important to me and will be a deciding factor if I start using Emby.  I have found that Chapters are working on the WebUI with Version 3.1.6234.27466 dev but Emby for Android version 2.8.53 does not have the ability to skip to the next chapter while watching a video.  Is there a way to track if and when these issues are to be resolved?

In a future update to the android app we will be giving it the same in-video features as the web app, thanks.