Emby Theatre - DVD folder rip playback support

Please could Emby Theatre support the playback of DVD's in ripped folder structures (VIDEO_TS), presently it shows the DVD menu screen but I can't seem to interact with the DVD menu, select any options from the menu or get the video to start playing.

Thanks!

Hi, currently it's just the menu that's not supported yet. If the dvd rip has no menu, it will jump right to the movie and start playing as normal.

Deathsquirrel

I'd really strongly encourage you to start converting these to a more popular format.  Fewer and fewer tools are supporting folder tips and ISOs.  Converting to MKV is the easiest as it can be done without converting any of the video or audio streams.

Okay, thanks, I think all my rips have menus so that's why they are not playing. I look forward to that feature being implemented then. Thank you.

I'd really strongly encourage you to start converting these to a more popular format.  Fewer and fewer tools are supporting folder tips and ISOs.  Converting to MKV is the easiest as it can be done without converting any of the video or audio streams.

Yes, a lot of them are converted but I have a Dr Who fanatic in the house who insists on having the full 'DVD menu experience'  :rolleyes: