Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - PVR Recordings

dranderson402

dranderson402

Is there a setting in this skin to show the episode names of recordings? I use the Mythtv plugin and when I browse the recordings all I see is the show's name for all recordings. Not the name of the episode. The description of the episode is there, but not the episode title.

I'm running this on SPMC. If I switch to the default skin the episode titles are shown in (Title) next to the shows name.

• 4 weeks later...
Guardian Hope

Is there a setting in this skin to show the episode names of recordings? I use the Mythtv plugin and when I browse the recordings all I see is the show's name for all recordings. Not the name of the episode. The description of the episode is there, but not the episode title.

I'm running this on SPMC. If I switch to the default skin the episode titles are shown in (Title) next to the shows name.

Will be updated during the Danvers Preview - AZ:FA for Kodi Krypton. I said this in another thread and it does ring true here: I'm not sure where in the Preview said updates will occur - they will just occur. 

dranderson402

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't asking for an update to the Jarvis branch, just if I was missing or not finding a setting. I can wait for the Krypton version as it isn't a big deal. But thank you for replying and all your, and whoever else, work on this skin. I do appreciate it.