TV category Unreliable

mattykellyuk

mattykellyuk

I'm having problems with my TV collection. Often when I load up emby through the android app or emby theatre the TV section doesn't load correctly. I will see 'Resume', which populates but 'Next up' is empty and when I go to browse 'Shows' this is blank too. 

Normally I can get this to work by manually doing a scan or restarting the server. But this isn't working today and I would really prefer this not to be needed everytime I want to watch a TV show. 

I'm running server 3.0.5972.0

Not sure if I attached the log correctly

thanks for your time

post-758-0-14543800-1466579867_thumb.png

post-758-0-61695300-1466579872_thumb.png

Log (2).txt

Edited by mattykellyuk

mattykellyuk

I can even play something that loads in the 'resume' section but can't see any other content in 'TV'.

This applies to the web interface too.

mattykellyuk

updated.

'Scheduled tasks' wasn't loading so set a scan going from 'library'. TV is showing as it should now.

Attached is a log taken during the scan when the content is working.

Log.txt

• Like 1

MrWebsmith

also over the past days/weeks a few database behind-the-scenes changes have happened so also stay on top of your "database cleanup" task... make sure both are running at least daily imho.. so that your system is keeping up with the changes

Will it looked like he's running stable so for the stable audience we try to do it so that they never end up having worry about the tasks.

• Like 1