Movie by Genre MBC (shadowing)

bnwbass

bnwbass

Hello,

I have been trying to get the "movie by genre" to work correctly today but

with issues.  I am not sure if I did something by mistake but I am now seeing two screens at the same time(like shadowing effect)  but only when I scroll over the Movies by Genre tab.

Please see below Pic.

52ca0ae21fb04_Capture2.jpg

bnwbass

Is there something I should clear out (cache),  what directories should I start looking at, or just re-install

bnwbass

Only appears when I put cursor over that tab, all other selections display as normal

I have no other display problems

Edited by bnwbass

Cheesegeezer

I thought i'd been drinking, but then remembered i cant out here. That is mental.

Have you tried rebooting to see if that fixes the issue?

Cheesegeezer

Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers.

Hang on before you do that, uncheck the moviesbygenre option in the config in mbc and make sure it doesn't do it with any others first.

If not then close mbc/wmc relaunch mbc and enable the vf again, see if it still does it.

Edited by Cheesegeezer

bnwbass

Ok, I found the problem but I am having a problem fixing.  It look like a created a backdrop image for the movies by genre option so what I am seeing is an image I created when I posted this thread above.  I cant find where this is though?

BATTLE DONKEY

Local disk (c:) users/(your user name)/appdata/roaming/media browsers-server/general/movies by genre/

Local disk (c:) users/(your user name)/appdata/roaming/media browsers-server/general/movies by genre/

That path is missing the "ImagesByName" folder which goes before "general".  Also, it isn't always exactly there.

Go to the server dashboard page and expand the "System Paths" item at the bottom.  That will tell you where your IBN is.