New User - feedback / questions

Hello,

Still in the one minute trial phase on Emby Theatre, I will be subscribing soon, but would like to iron out a few issues (or see if they are user error!)

1. When skipping through video files the progress bar is not visible, which is unusual behaviour compared to other media players, it makes it a bit disorientating to see where you are in the file.

2. I can't work out how to get into the subtitles (CC) menu using a remote control when the file is playing back

3. DVD playback seems to stick at the DVD menu, then whatever I press I can't get the file to playback (have mentioned that in another post)

4. Audio and video sync seems okay, but only playing back for one minute so far - if it drifts is there a slider or adjuster?

5.  TV shows that are spread across multiple hard drives are showing separately, I understand from reading the forum that you call this 'pooling'? Might this be changed soon, with an option to merge them all together?

6. Bit of a feature request this one, and maybe a double post, but can we have collections within collections, or at least movie collections and tv show collections separated? 

Also, thanks for a really good product, I have been trialling lots and lots and Emby Server / Theatre is my favourite by far!

lisa

Hi, I am a full subscriber now, great product, thank you!

I am not sure what the etiquette is on this forum about double posting, I will raise my outstanding issues elsewhere, so if mods want to delete this post, please go ahead.

Edited by Guest