We have a blog over at Fanart.tv

Cheesegeezer

Also, I would use iOS instead of iPhone. We don' people to think ipads aren't supported. It is with Shiv's app, it just wasn't made for it, but it works.

Cheesegeezer

Sure, no probs, not sure if i can edit the blog now but i can always add to the next blog post

cheesegeezer, make sure your gallerys are set to link to the media file not the attachment page, I'm going through fixing the ones on the current one, just bare it in mind for future

Cheesegeezer

You can make changes cheesegeezer, they just aren't added straight away it goes for approval.

Sweet Kode, thanks

Cheesegeezer

Nice. Can you also mention the xbmc client. Xnappo posted some screens here:

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/3576-github-gallery/&do=findComment&comment=56498

Done 

Also, I would use iOS instead of iPhone. We don' people to think ipads aren't supported. It is with Shiv's app, it just wasn't made for it, but it works.

Done

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Well guys, just to give you a little update, there are 2 comments on the blog from XMBC users, however they seemed to enjoy the blog and are now heading over here to check out the possibilities of using MB now :)

I feel that Linux Server will be a huge gain for us too once it's fully up and running. ;)

Thanks for all your help peeps.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Because have a build now, as far as the outside world is concerned, we have Linux. Most linux users will be accustomed to getting their hands dirty so a couple install steps most likely won't scare them away.

I replied to the guy and gave him the link to the linux thread anyways so he can head over and see for himself.

Well guys, just to give you a little update, there are 2 comments on the blog from XMBC users, however they seemed to enjoy the blog and are now heading over here to check out the possibilities of using MB now :)

I feel that Linux Server will be a huge gain for us too once it's fully up and running. ;)

Thanks for all your help peeps.

Because have a build now, as far as the outside world is concerned, we have Linux. Most linux users will be accustomed to getting their hands dirty so a couple install steps most likely won't scare them away.

akovia

I will be trying this when I get a little more time. @@Cheesegeezer has been answering some questions for me over on our boards. I know I could find most of what I need myself, but I wanted it to be a good reference for others considering switching over.

Thanks for all the hard work guys. :)

• Like 3

Cheesegeezer

I will be trying this when I get a little more time. @@Cheesegeezer has been answering some questions for me over on our boards. I know I could find most of what I need myself, but I wanted it to be a good reference for others considering switching over.

Thanks for all the hard work guys. :)

Always a pleasure Sir, i kinda thought thats where we were going with the errr.... Interrog..... Haha :D