Emby Include Collection data in Movie / TV show information

Deedeetee

Deedeetee

Hello!

Just starting to learn how to use Emby, and I've added films to collections, some are in multiple collections. Would it be possible to include the collections a film (or TV Show) is included in, in the film front screen? (And maybe make that a hyperlink to the collection?)

Thank you!

Deborah

• Like 7

computerprep

Definitely +1. I've been meaning to post this feature request for a while now.

Yea it's a great idea, and by the same token, playlists. It would be nice to know what playlists an item appears in.

computerprep

Yea it's a great idea, and by the same token, playlists. It would be nice to know what playlists an item appears in.

Speaking of playlists, can we currently remove items from or edit the order of items in a playlist natively in Android TV?

Update: just realized I can't (don't know how to) see individual items or remove them from a playlist even on the mobile app.

post-1756-0-29537700-1466920195_thumb.png

Edited by computerprep

Playlist modifications (other than the creation and deletion of them as a whole) has not yet been implemented in the Android TV app.

As a point of order - starting completely separate discussions inside of a request like this will just tend to bury that discussion where it can never be found again :).  Best to ask the question as a new topic in the appropriate forum or create a new feature request (if you know it isn't already there).  Thanks.

Speaking of playlists, can we currently remove items from or edit the order of items in a playlist natively in Android TV?

Update: just realized I can't (don't know how to) see individual items or remove them from a playlist even on the mobile app.

Your clicking the playlist menu button. Click the individual button next to each playlist item to remove it from a playlist.